WALL OF SHAME

So what do you think?

Shihui (Dishonest buyer & seller) Buy at your own risk.


(NEW BLOGSHOP)
http://ilove-shopaholics.blogspot.com/


Old Blogshop:
http://www.thgirl-ishdistrict.blogspot.com/

Contact Number:84262041

Worst buyer ever had. Run away with item and still taking it as if nothing happened. One goood example of GOOD Buyer & seller huh? What a loser seriously. She can still say i should bring the email subject item? What a joke, since you told me specifically you want the oversize one in sms, of course i bring the oversize one, then i bring the wrong one that you stated in your email for? What an unreasonable excuse you have ! I guess you are just so not happy of me blacklisting you :) What a loser. Sorry, if you cant even pay $5, don't shop online anymore i guess, not even outside shopping. She cheats through purchasing via meet ups! She can't even afford to pay up $5=.= Have the cheek to say people bad attitude, please know what you're doing before you point fingers :) Who's having the bad attitude of trying to cheat plus pushes blame to others? You dont even dare to pick up my calls please? Guilty or what? Even emails don't want to reply. Obviously she's being dishonest. She email me with wrong item name subject, so its different price. She wanted another item which i told her its $22, end up she says she doesnt have enough money yada yada & say "i thought is $17?" with some innocent face acting as if she damn poor thing like bullshit please, & then she said she will check mails to verify, end up it is the fact she have to pay more for another item. But she just kept saying she wrote the correct subject and wants to pay me $1 only?! :O Oh well, you cant blame one big cheapskate. Don't even need to trust her, i trust her that she will transfer me back. End up, she ignore my messages & calls when she find that she have no more excuses to make. Also, simply saying her computer was down and cannot check back the emails she sent wrongly when she state another item on text messages. Totally damn contridicting when she can claim that we're scamming when she's the one trying to cheat through her way. Yes, & you're the spammer with no guts to write your name down. You can blacklist on your blog with no relavant reason saying i was being unreasonable & rude towards you, If you werent too much & being so freaking rude, would somebody be pissed & sound rude towards you? Get this clear properly with your empty null you have. You're just unhappy you got blacklisted "FOR NOTHING", state what you did then. I apologise to you in the very first place im going to be late for the meet up, Which i do have the courtesy to inform you. Anyway shihui, no worries, count the number of times people will view this with your toes now.

*She had threatened a number of my buyers as they had complained to me on MSN & emails, before that, they didnt know she had such bad & poor service & attitude towards her buyers and were all attracted to her items. But guess what, she can send them wrong & dirty items, when she state its brand new, don't even look like brand new, instead its like worn before due to the texture and smell of washed clothes. You can see that she is dishonest at this part. She can even lie online just because ppl don't get to see the real life item.When she's at fault, she can still have the cheek to threaten them with irrelavant reasons. Just because of clinching a deal asap, she can be unreasonable at times. All she wants its just the money,really desperate, but no purpose to serve her buyers well.


Yeeping/Christina

97385165


I'm not sure of how she can transfer her money. I have asked her to transfer over of $3.75 for the registered mailing, she told me she transfered already, and end up she couldnt give any transaction details because she thrw reciept away, so i asked her for rough timing & date, she state 2 Feb. But i couldnt check anything for it, so i asked what timing isit, she also cant give it to me. Instead she says she will transfer again, so yeah she said she did, but this time she says machine no reciept, i asked for rough timing & date, she couldnt give it to me.She urge me to check, but there're other buyers who transfer $3.75 too, i cant check much with the bank that way, so i need date & timing. She end up telling Shi Hui that i scammed her $7.50. What a joke for me to scam away your $7.50, why not you report me then, its still money. I spoke to her nicely regarding this, she don't bother and her replies in email are one word by one word only. If she's not serious, sorry then i cant bothered by your attitude anymore. You can say i change venues to meet you, excuse me, who couldnt turn up for mass meet up and told me on the exact timing?! I brought your item ard & i couldnt make it last min to another place either. So i asked she could opt for mailing if she cant make it JE, she didnt want and wanted to meet me badly. If you say you ran over the other side of Singapore, i also had to travel back to JE just to meet you that day. You can't abide to mass meet up time, please do not instead point other's fault to meet another place. Her attitude towards all these are simply ignorant to any of my replies.

DEADBUYERS

peggy_cpq@msn.com (Peggy)

14 comments:

  1. oh my, that shihui cheated me too. i bought the white oversized boyfriend shirt from her. when i received the shirt, it is definitely not the one she post on her blog, she gave me a guy school unifrm. i text her and ask her, she say it is same from her picture, treating me like a 3 year old kid, it is really not the same. she threaten to blacklist and say i was rude. ya la, i know she very polite. puke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's indeed a scammer, she remove her blog. if she did not scam at all, why must remove her blog? It's so fishy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shihui blogshop url has changed to http://ilove-shopaholics.blogspot.com , go spam her to let other people know that she is a scammer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. > Ferynn: You can always post it up online to warn online shoppers. Yes, she is DAMN nice & polite.

    >Anonymous: Thanks for informing us!, we have already updated her details. She's really a cheat & big time liar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought two tops from Shihui, she stated that it was BRAND NEW and when i recieved it, the colours of the shirt was faded. What a scammer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was quite upset with her too.She bought a necklace from me.Suppose to be at $12 mailed.
    But I sold her at $7 mailed instead because she said that she really like it and is very tight with cash now.So i gave her very good price.After afew days,I realize her blogshop is selling the exact same necklace I sold her selling at $15 mailed.and she never even inform me or something.She lied about liking it.She just want to make money since its cheap=(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol to think she had the cheek to scold a dishonest buyer when she is one herself ? Why did God produce such defect goods ? must return stock . in other words , its time for her to go ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blogshop also blacklisted Shihui http://fcuking-awesome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. that Shi Hui scammed me too.
    I had to go all the way to her school- Hillgrove Sec and complained to her DM. Finally she refunded me, $2 less cause she said she's under financial aid, so begged me to give her face.
    Don't know whether it's true or not hah. Her boyf super act ah beng, but not ah beng. More to 'nerd who acts beng'. Gross :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her new blog url:http://buymeyourlove.blogspot.com/

    her personal blog:http://s-hihui.blogspot.com/

    Blacklisted here also:http://www.x-iumin.blogspot.com/

    HALL OF SHAME

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg , she's supplying me now .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously, eventhough she scammed you girls before, but Christine, why post her school and insult her boyf here(More to be a nerd? Make things clear before you insult)? Btw,I know you only went to talk to the OM but not DM & they didn't really bother to handle. & also I'm sure she didn't BEG you to give her face, because you're nothing in her eye. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. HERE'S HER ADDRESS! We can go over and *knock knock*, have a cup of coffee with her mother ;)
    But anyway, i've never scam her and she actually blacklisted me, for reason being: i'm suspicious! hahaha! It takes one to know another :) Oh well, how shallow this little girl can get? So with that, which is against the law of violation of privacy. I'll consider engaging in a lawyer and draft a legal letter and mail it to her. So her parents will know everything about their brat without me making an effort down to her place.

    Blk 23 marsiling drive #09-157 spore (730023)

    ReplyDelete